Monday 5 April 2010

InSinkErator H770-SS Instant Hot Water Dispenser, Chrome/Black Reviews

InSinkErator H770-SS Instant Hot Water Dispenser, Chrome/Black Reviews
Other products by InSinkErator Ratting 2.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 16 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The In-Sink-Erator instant hot water dispenser delivers easy-to-adjust temperatures from a durable fixture that's easy to install. Powered by rugged induction motors and mounted to your sink with tough, stainless steel assemblies, In-Sink-Erator devices are designed for years of trouble-free service. A 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank, with double chrome finish, houses the water. Also featuring an easy-to-use twist handle, the dispenser can provide 60 cups per hour at 200 degrees Fahrenheit. This dispenser also features a 3-year in-home warranty.

Technical Details

- In-Sink-Erator instant hot water dispenser delivering easy-to-adjust temperatures
- Dispenser can provide 60 cups per hour at 200-degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy-to-use twist handle
- Includes a 3-year in-home warranty
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Completely satisfied" 2010-03-26
By Tea Drinker (Narberth, PA, US)
This was the first time I ordered anything from Amazon. I was surprised they sell kitchen products such as the instant hot water dispenser. The price was the best available, and I didn't have to leave my home to purchase it. The product arrived on the date I was told it would arrive. I arranged for my plumber to install the instant hot, and it is working very well. I am totally satisfied with this purchase and would not hesitate to order from Amazon in the future.

Customer Buzz
"A good idea gone soggy" 2010-03-23
By T. Yoshino (Seattle, WA USA)
I have had 3 Insinkerator hot water dispensers. This last one I had lasted maybe two years. It only gets used 3-4 times a week at the most. I could dig out the warranty information and get a replacement since it has a 3 year warranty but I'm choosing not to replace it. When these break down they leak under the sink. Everything gets wet. If you have one, be sure to keep items that can be damaged by water in some sort of plastic bin or bag to prevent them from getting ruined when your unit goes out. As others have mentioned, every time I've replaced my unit in the past, the fittings have changed so it's not just a simple change of the tank that can occur. The fittings need replacing as well. It seems to me that after all of these years, they could come up with something that doesn't leak all over when it goes out. A waste of $200.

Customer Buzz
"Insinkerator hot water dispenser" 2010-03-06
By Wilton Wong (Belmont, CA United States)
Easy to install, works great, provides my mother with instant hot water. The last one only lasted about 20 years and a replacement tank was not available, but a full kit was cheaper than a tank alone!

Customer Buzz
"Water stinks from insinkerator hot water heater" 2010-02-23
By N. Saint (North Carolina)
The home we bought 10 years ago had the H770ss and we loved it. In 2005 we replaced it because it leaked. Now, the water coming out of it stinks - bad. I will certainly think twice before replacing this one.

Customer Buzz
"This brand is JUNK" 2010-02-18
By John D. Shaw (Oregon)
I bought one new in 2002. The first tank failed after 3 years and caused a giant mess when it poured water under the sink. I bought a replacement stainless steel tank to replace it and it just failed and leaked and caused a big mess under the sink. I have leaned my lesson. I just ordered a different brand.



Images Product

Read more InSinkErator H770-SS Instant Hot Water Dispenser, Chrome/Black

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO