Sunday 11 April 2010

Delta Faucet 75152 Water Amplifying Adjustable Showerhead with H2OKINETIC Technology, Chrome Reviews
Other products by Delta Faucet Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Delta Water Amplifying Shower Head ~ Delivers volume enhances shower yet uses 26% less water ~ Drenching spray blankets the body ~ More Power with Bigger Holes that never need cleaning ~ Dual Comfort Settings (1.85 gpm or 2.5 gpm) ~ Easy to Install

Technical Details

- Water and energy saving shower head
- Patented motion of water will not clog up from minerals in your water - ever!
- Metal ball connector for durablity
- Easy Installation
- Operates at 1.85 gallons per minute yet feels like more water
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Great Showerhead" 2010-04-08
By M. Lee (Chicago, IL United States)
I didn't have very good water pressure in my shower and tried three other showerheads before buying this one. It's great! And it's low flow! You can have your cake and eat it too.

Customer Buzz
"Definitely a keeper" 2010-04-03
By SK (Corvallis, OR United States)
Well, I agree with the other reviewers; this is a killer shower head. Both with our shower filter and without, it was much more effective and pleasant than our old head, and way better than the 2.5 gph head in our rental unit. Since our rental cottage is named "Reflection," the UFO-ish look of this is just perfect, and it does not look cheap. I was skeptical about it being worth the price, but now that we have it installed at home to test, nobody wants to give it up! I do wish it was available in a hand-held version, though. The water "blobs" feel so much nicer than a spray. Just enough randomness to feel sort of like a shower massage without the unnatural feel of a shower massage. Hard to explain. It felt warmer on the 1.8 setting, and more gentle, so we left it there. Can't wait to install them in our rental and take out the 2.5 gph "stingy" ones that nobody likes.

Customer Buzz
"Enjoying Showers Again" 2010-03-26
By BFord23 (Philadelphia)
When looking for a new showerhead, I was not trying to be eco friendly. I wanted strength. I live in an apartment with low-flow (1.7 gal/min) showerheads standard. 1.7 sounds nice but I was not saving any water because it took me 2x as long to get the soap off of my body/hair. I was looking for a showerhead that I could remove the restrictor on to get back to a full strength and fast shower. Then I saw the reviews for this showerhead.
After reading reviews (and making sure I could remove the restrictor - just in case), I bought this one. I installed it out of the box because I wanted to see how good it was before I messed with it. Wow, I was impressed. I am back to fast showers with no soapy residue left on my body. 2.5 gal/min is great for rinsing and the 1.8 gal/min is perfect for "soaping up".
Pros: Appearance, Strength of flow, Ability to adjust flow mid shower, feels like a massage, Price.
Cons: Creates more steam than average showerheads, Tends to "blow" my shower curtain toward me while showering (due to its use of air?).

Customer Buzz
"Going Against The Flow" 2010-03-23
By NotaSecondTime (Ohio)
It revealing to how poorly rated the SINGLE nozzle version of this shower head is at Amazon, yet this four nozzle version looks like a no-brainer purchasing decision. But further inspection warrants caution? What are the facts?
For starters this is the first shower head which shows up in a Amazon search. Does this steering tend to increase sales? How convenient and cost effective is it to return a relatively inexpensive purchase? Still there is an unusual number in used condition for sale.
Do many positive amplifying reviews further increase sales?

Why isn't this product sold in stores? I purchased the single nozzle version locally and tried it just once, and returned it, as it made my front scalp sore. Delta Faucet 75155 1.6 GPM Water-Amplifying Showerhead, Chrome
The manufacture description uses words such as "power, performance, comfort and saving water".
Review comments state "will take some getting used to", "a little too powerful", "extremely strong", "my wife agrees is "adequate".
The consumers that rave share one common deficiency: LOW WATER PRESSURE
Those with normal water pressure may prefer a less punishing spray.

Customer Buzz
"Very nice" 2010-03-22
By Robert Winters (Stow, Ohio)
Very Nice indeed, I have no issue with pressure so the water flow feels just like the higher gpm heads.One would never know it was a low flow.
The really nice thing with just the flip of the lever you can adjust up or down to your likeing.
Nice product. Thanks again Amazon


Images Product

Read more Delta Faucet 75152 Water Amplifying Adjustable Showerhead with H2OKINETIC Technology, Chrome

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO