Monday 12 April 2010

Danze D223121RB Antioch Single-Handle Lavatory Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze (Not CA/VT Compliant) Reviews

Danze D223121RB Antioch Single-Handle Lavatory Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze (Not CA/VT Compliant) Reviews
Other products by Danze Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 5 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

Antioch 1 handle centerset lavatory faucet with metal lever handle. Solid brass construction, brass waterways, ceramic disc valve, brass pop up, 3 8" compression, NSF, CSA, UPC, and ADA certified. Lifetime faucet and finish warranty. No. D223121: Chrome f

Technical Details

- Ceramic Disc Valve
- Single Hole Mount with Optional Deck Plate
- 1/2" 14NPS Connection
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Faucet" 2010-03-23
By J. L. Coddington (Colgate, WI USA)
Normally we buy faucets at hardware stores, but I found the Danze Antioch Single-Handle Lavatory Faucet on Amazon. It looked perfect for the updated lighting and mirror that we recently installed. (One improvement seems to lead to another.) The price was less than I would have expected and the reviews were excellent so I went ahead and purchased it. We ran into a snag when our 25-year old sink's center hole wasn't large enough to accommodate the faucet. After a visit to a nearby hardware store for advice, we purchased a diamond-tip drill bit for about $60 and drilled the hole larger. It worked beautifully and the installed faucet looks fantastic. I just bought an identical faucet for a second bathroom. Yes, that one also has to be drilled out.

Customer Buzz
"Love it" 2010-01-30
By Sarah S. Weber (North Wales, PA USA)
I like single handle faucets because they are easy to use and easy to adjust the temperature. My previous faucet, however, turned off completely only when the handle was centered, and sometimes I didn't notice that it was a bit off and it was a while before I noticed a thin stream of water coming out. In addition, I wanted something with a little higher faucet, and I liked brushed nickel better than chrome. This looked like the perfect solution to all my desires (although I didn't realize until after installing it that it was more like a kitchen faucet in how it turned off).

It was exactly what I wanted and needed. I love it. It is beautiful and convenient.

Customer Buzz
"bathroom faucet" 2010-01-24
By Donna Ferriola (Bensalem, PA USA)
This is a beautiful oil rubbed bronze faucet and it very modern and traditional looking at the same time. It was very hard to find a faucet, one handled and I like it so much I just ordered another one for my downstairs bathroom. The faucet is very easy to operate. You really cannot go wrong for the money.

Customer Buzz
"nice faucet" 2009-12-07
By pondscum
I bought one for each bathroom in my house. This is a taller faucet with a high spout, contemporary-style with simple/clean lines, single-hole. Works great for me.

Customer Buzz
"Danze Faucet" 2009-06-20
By Jackie N. Moore (South Carolina)
I put this in my bathroom and it looks great. I am very pleased with the bronze color and the performance. The shipping time was great it came with in 7 days. THanks


Images Product

Read more Danze D223121RB Antioch Single-Handle Lavatory Faucet, Oil Rubbed Bronze (Not CA/VT Compliant)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO