Saturday 10 April 2010

Danze D205557RB Opulence Single-Handle Wall Mount Pot Filler, Oil Rubbed Bronze (Not CA/VT Compliant) Reviews

Danze D205557RB Opulence Single-Handle Wall Mount Pot Filler, Oil Rubbed Bronze (Not CA/VT Compliant) Reviews
Other products by Danze Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 5 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now



Technical Details

- Ceramic Disc Valve
- 2 Piece Articulating Spout - Folds Out of the Way
- Extends up to 22" from Wall
- Installs on 1/2" IPS/NPT Threaded Stub-Out
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"DANZE POT FILLER" 2009-11-23
By Bjornar Kleven
Product arrived in time and it looks great in our new kitchen! My wife enjoy having a pot filler and we both use it daily.

BK

Customer Buzz
"Great unit great price" 2009-09-12
By Frank Mc Mahon (Colts Neck, New Jersey United States)
High quality and good finish.It was everything that I was looking for in a pot filler at a fraction of the prices in local plumbing supply stores.And it was at my door step in two days. Locally I would have had to wait for the store to order it up to a week or more.

Customer Buzz
"Love it!!" 2009-06-18
By Michelle Mucker (San Francisco, California USA)
recently remodeled my kitchen and added a pot filler. I searched for several weeks for a pot filler that I liked and was reasonably priced. My search included Home Depot and Lowes. I like to see what I buy so I thought I could look at some pot fillers. All of them were special order items and very expensive. I came back online and based on the reviews I purchased the Danze D205557ss Opulence pot filler in Stainless Steel. I am very happy with the product and the reviews were accurate. It is of good quality, looks great and works well.

Customer Buzz
"Danze D20557SS" 2008-11-25
By C. Blake (Washington, DC USA)
I works well, good weight. I have no complaints. Good buy and I would purchase again.

Customer Buzz
"Everyone notices our pot filler" 2008-09-08
By Joan Lanning
Danze Opulence Single-Handle Wall Mount Pot Filler, Oil Rubbed Bronze #D205557RB This product is so beautiful that it is noticed by everyone. It is also functional and saves me alot of time and effort with pots that require alot of water. Love it!! Joan Lanning, Deer Park, Wa.


Images Product

Read more Danze D205557RB Opulence Single-Handle Wall Mount Pot Filler, Oil Rubbed Bronze (Not CA/VT Compliant)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO