Thursday 8 April 2010

PUR DS-1800Z 2-Stage Water Dispenser Reviews

PUR DS-1800Z 2-Stage Water Dispenser Reviews
Other products by PUR Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 19 Total Use 1


Read More From Here Now

PUR Water Dispenser, Stage 2 filtering system fits on refrigerator shelf. The 18-cup dispenser reduces lead and is the only dispenser to remove 99.9% of microbiological cysts (cryptosporidium and giardia), while leaving beneficial fluoride in the water. It conveniently fits in the sink for refilling with a special fill-tray design that helps distribute weight and handles that make it easy to carry. Plus, the slim, space-saving design makes optimum use of your refrigerator shelf.

Technical Details

- Water dispenser with filter; reduces chemicals, bad taste and odor in water
- Narrow, sleek design; fits neatly in refrigerator or sink for refilling
- Advanced filtration system; reduces more contaminants than other pour-through filters
- Filter-life gauge indicates when filter needs to be replaced
- Handles make it easy to fill and carry
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Love it!" 2010-04-06
By G. Perez (Lawrence, MA USA)
I use this not just for everyday drinking but as the water I use to make my coffee, tea and baked goods. It holds a good amount of water and the water tastes great without the heavy chemical taste of tap water and without the mineral deposits that some filters leave behind. This was a great and very smart purchase. No more bottled water, saving me money and the earth waste!

Customer Buzz
"realistic review" 2010-03-30
By Jonathan Rivera (panama city beach)
So here's the deal. I would like this setup alot more if I did not drink so much water everyday. Now I don't know about you but I drink a gallon a day making this almost impossible to use without blowing through filters. However if you are the type of person who drinks soda all day and then balances it out by drinking one 8oz cup of water than this is perfect for you.

Customer Buzz
"Awesome product!" 2010-03-27
By GatorGrad85 (Gainesville, FL)
This Pur Filter is amazing! You don't have to refill it nearly as much compared to using the refrigerator pitcher that we used to use. It doesn't take up too much space and it was worth every penny! It also comes with one 2-stage filter, which I wasn't expecting! THANKS, AMAZON!

Customer Buzz
"Buy It!" 2010-03-26
By Ann B (Boston MA)
I've increased my water intake over 200% since buying this filter. I've always teased my friends that have a $5k reverse osmosis system and didn't first get their water tested by the county and my Sister also has a filtration system, their water is pretty good (before quite bad, very iron-y). So I've been around filtration but grew up with my folks' well and that was the best water, ever! Since urban sprawl encroached on my parent's property it became necessary to find something for them, they are on a fixed income and don't have the money to spend on an extravagant system. I bought this to test it for myself and have bought them one as well. I really love this, I leave it on the counter and fill it - I have no issues with the time it takes to filter, it goes very very fast in my house! I have sensitive teeth and room temperature is perfect for me, still cold but not painful. I couldn't imagine not having this system, really.

Customer Buzz
"PURely Efficient at What it Does." 2010-03-15
By Yeshiva M. Wright (North Carolina, USA)
What can I say about this pitcher? It's just simply fabulous to use and very simple to set up. I've just a PUR water faucet mount before and had been greatly impressed by how better it made my water quality (even though it had cracked over the year it still functioned ok); so I had no issues with purchasing another PUR, after my faucet mount kaput. This time though I decided to go w/ pitcher--since I can also have nice icy cold water from out of fridge anytime I wanted.

The PUR pitcher is very simple to set up--as long as you follow the instructions--in about 20 minutes I had it up and going, and into my fridge. The size is also another added benefit of this pitcher as it takes up about as much space as the sort of 2 gallon big jugs (w/ the built-in valve) of water you get at the store and filling it up is as easy as popping open the lid and running it under your faucet. I also like the design of it and how the valve works as a pull lever, rather than a push button, which is great because you do have to exert a lot of effort to get a cup of water from--it (the lever) can even lock down to keep the water flowing w/o you having to hold it down. This is great if/when you need (or want) to pour a large amount of water out of the pitcher.

Great design + size + simplicity = one great product. Definitely a must-have for any household; I'd certainly recommend it to anyone.


Images Product

Read more PUR DS-1800Z 2-Stage Water Dispenser

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO