Wednesday 21 April 2010

Delta Faucet 3555RB-216RB Victorian Double-Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Pop-Up, Rubbed Bronze Reviews

Delta Faucet 3555RB-216RB Victorian Double-Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Pop-Up, Rubbed Bronze Reviews
Other products by Delta Faucet Ratting 4.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Two handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting on three hole sinks. Solid brass fabricated end valve and spout body. 5-1/8" long, 5-15/16" high, rigid spout. 1/4 turn stops. Control mechanism is of the rotating cylinder type with stainless steel plateand 180 degree rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats operating in stainless steel lined sockets. 3/8" O.D. copper supply tubes and 1/2"-14 NPSM adapters. Quick Snap installation. Metal drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper. Complies with NSF 61, ASME A112.18.1-2000, CSA B125-98, IAPMO listed, CSA certified, and UL listed. ADA compliant.

Technical Details

- 5-1/8 inch long and 5-15/16 inch high rigid spout for effortless clean-up
- Precise handle turn allows for easier temperature selection
- Matching tub/shower and Roman tub faucets provide complete coordination
- Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability
- Victorian: Full collection carries old world charm through an entire home.
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Nice, attractive, set." 2010-03-14
By Jason (Alabama)
Glad we went with the 8" spread. Looks sharp. Works well. Stainless does show water spots where chrome wouldn't.

Customer Buzz
"Good faucet, not impressed." 2010-01-23
By tely (LA United States)
Upon taking the faucet parts out of the box I notice short cuts taken by Delta. There was much more plastic than expected. The plastic parts inside the valve handle made me wonder if it would break in the future. The drain assembly was mostly plastic. I cannot say for sure how it will hold up. Decent I suppose. While installing, it became apparent that the shank and threads were not long enough to accomodate my 1 1/4" counter top. No adapters in the box, no comments on the box or instructions. Frustrated, I searched the internet and found on the Delta site that I must purchase an extention kit ( $29 msrp ). Since I had two faucet sets that's another $58. I drove to the store where I had purchased the sets and the kits were not available. I would have to 'order' them. I also noticed that the other brands accommodate any thickness of counters just fine. This does not represent customer focus to me. It was all consuming my precious time and energy. I returned them. Alternatively, I purchased Danze instead and was thrilled with the superior build quality and lack of installation hassle. Delta is not a bad faucet and has a very nice color, but in my opinion very overpriced for the quality.

Customer Buzz
"Delta Victorian Double-Handle Faucet" 2008-07-17
By Joan of Arc
LOVE this faucet! For anyone with traditional taste or not. Would recommend this to all. One tip: if your taste is such, try using this traditional-style Victorian faucet in a contemporary sink and vanity. It can look really cool!

Customer Buzz
"Very nice faucet" 2008-05-03
By ASL (Grapevine, Texas United States)
I purchased 2 of these for the master bath. They are well made and sturdy and look very nice on our new vanity. I give the product 4 stars because we were unable to make the stoppers fit snugly to hold water in the sink. They slowly drain water, but since we rarely need to stop up the sink, it's not really a problem. I also purchased the shower faucet and the roman tub faucet with sprayer. I recommend them as well.

Customer Buzz
"Beautiful" 2008-02-28
By SLP (Howe, TX USA)
Those faucets are beautiful in my new bathroom. They are much more uniquely designed than othe styles.


Images Product

Read more Delta Faucet 3555RB-216RB Victorian Double-Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet with Metal Pop-Up, Rubbed Bronze

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO