Wednesday 12 May 2010

Kohler K-596-CP Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet, Polished Chrome Reviews

Kohler K-596-CP Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet, Polished Chrome Reviews
Other products by KOHLER Ratting 3.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 3 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

The new Simplice pull-down kitchen faucet beautifully combines an elegant transitional high-arch design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality to deliver a truly innovative faucet solution for a wide variety of kitchen applications. The Simplice sprayhead utilizes solid sculpted buttons to provide improved operation even with wet or soapy hands. It also includes a pause function to temporarily pause water flow to permit movement of sprayhead out of sink area to fill pots.

Technical Details

- Transitional styling provides sleek, fluid lines that coordinate with wide range of kitchen styles and designs and simplifies maintenance and cleaning
- High-arch spout design with 360 degree rotation offers superior clearance for a variety of sink activities
- Single-control one-hole drilling for less counter clutter and easy operation
- Compact three function sprayhead with spray, aerated flow and pause function
- Features MasterClean sprayface that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"horrible amazon experience" 2010-04-26
By Arun Arunalayam (New Jersey)
I bought this faucet and it arrived in 2 days. When I took out the faucet, water started dripping from the connecting lines. Then I noticed drops of water in different parts. I called Kohler to see if this could be because of quality control measures. They said, what I got should be a RETURNED item. I called Amazon and they send another one as a replacement. Right away looking at the box, I saw 3 Kohler labels one, on top of the other. I carefully removed the top only to realize my worst fear that this item was also a returned Item. Both the labels inside were cut. I took the faucet out and once again, the new one(that's what they claim) started dripping water from the connected lines. So, it looks like this was returned atleast 2 times before. This is disgraceful. I lost trust in Amazon. I can't imagine how they can do business by just packaging a used item, when a customer pays full money for the same. This is totally unethical way of doing business and Amazon lost me once for all as a customer.

Beware of any items that you buy from amazon, which is not sealed by the manufacturer.

Customer Buzz
"GREAT FAUCET" 2010-03-07
By W. Allred (USA)
ABSOLUTLEY LOVE THIS FAUCET. MY SON HAS ONE AND THE IS A HUNDRED TIMES NICER THAN HIS.

Customer Buzz
"I love doing dishes now!" 2009-04-26
By Carol Grosser (San Antonio, TX United States)
I replaced a cheap Moen kitchen faucet (put in my Palrm Harbor Discovery modular) that just made 1-1/2 years of use with this faucet. I was drawn to the Kohler faucet because of the beauty of its design. The best looking one on the rows upon rows of faucets at the store. I want to get done quick in the kitchen and the sleek design enables a quick job of cleaning the faucet.

I got in a long conversation with a knowledgeable plumber and he said Kohler products had a good history. He said plumbers had advised Moen products over the years because the cartridge was non-functional after a while and the replacement easy to install so the plumber got a call and lots of money for a quick change with the cartridge itself prohibitively expensive costing around $25. He said the Kohler product would last far longer without any repairs, essentially only requiring descaling of the spout. I had to struggle to turn the Moen from one sink to the other and when the plastic ring that was causing the struggle unseated, I had a spray of water. Hence, the need to repair or replace. Given the hourly rate of plumbers, I figured a repair would last only as long as it did the first time, so elected to improve the faucet and replace. The faucet allows the filling of large containers due to the design and it moves with just a light touch. The spray head moves with ease from the fixed position to the moveable positions. I love the faucet. It is the best one I have ever had and makes kitchen work pleasurable and enjoyble.


Images Product

Read more Kohler K-596-CP Simplice Single-Hole Pull-down Kitchen Faucet, Polished Chrome

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO