Tuesday 11 May 2010

Danze D301771BN Plymouth Double-Handle Roman Tub with Soft Touch Personal Shower, Brushed Nickel Reviews

Danze D301771BN Plymouth Double-Handle Roman Tub with Soft Touch Personal Shower, Brushed Nickel Reviews
Other products by Danze Ratting 5.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 4 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

2 Handle RT Plymouth WSvalve Lever Handle w spray

Technical Details

- High-rise solid brass spout
- Personal Shower with Soft Touch control & integral diverter services
- Combination 1/2-inch copper sweat & 1/2-inch NPT threaded connectors for all ports
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"High Quality product" 2008-05-19
By CatMeister
I had not heard of Danze when reviewing bath products for my remodel. I asked a couple plumbers I know about Danze & they too had not heard of it. I did some research online & decided to try the products. I was pleasantly surprised with the high quality of the Danze fixtures. It is definitely "high-end" and compares to Groeh and other luxury fixtures. The price on Amazon for this product was an exceptional deal. The Danze comes with excellent instruction material & is superior packaging. I highly recommend for others for bath or kitchen remodels/upgrades. The roman tub fixture looks absolutely stunning in my new bath. So much so that I bought the matching shower & vanity fixtures.


Images Product

Read more Danze D301771BN Plymouth Double-Handle Roman Tub with Soft Touch Personal Shower, Brushed Nickel

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO